This notice sets out how we will use your personal data, and your rights under Articles 13 and/or 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
PPS Cleaning Supplies Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and we aim to respect your personal data you share with us on our website and in the course of our services. Your personal information will be held and processed by PPS Cleaning Supplies Ltd. PPS Cleaning Supplies Ltd is the controller of this information. This also includes when it is collected or processed by third parties on our behalf. PPS Cleaning Supplies Ltd collects, processes and shares personal information to enable it to carry out its statutory and other functions.
Our website might include links to other companies’ websites. However, PPS Cleaning Supplies Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of others and we encourage you to read their privacy notices.
The personal information relates to members of the public, and visitors to the PPS Cleaning Supplies Ltd website.
PPS Cleaning Supplies Ltd collects your data that you provide by registering on our website. You may be asked to provide the following information:
• Personal contact details that you provide when you contact us such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses
• Date of birth
• Any information you have provided to us proof of ID (e.g. passport, driving licence, utility bill as proof of address), where required
• Any information included in the contact form
• When you access our website, we might collect your browsing records such as IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other such information. If you contact us over the phone certain additional information, such as your phone number, may be sent to us.
We store all our client details electronically in a cloud-based accounts system, and as part of emails lists, client lists and vehicle load lists. Some paper-based client details are also stored in our files in our office, e.g. correspondence, but this is kept to a minimum and electronic documents are preferred.
The personal information is processed for the purpose of marketing campaigns to encourage customers, which may require email addresses of clients to send news of product information, price lists, special offers, etc. If the client has made a purchase, emails and information would be stored electronically in our cloud-based accounts system. Prospective client details would be stored as part of our emails lists. If you have opted-in, we may also send you marketing information and news via email. You can opt-out from receiving these at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” when you receive these messages from us. Any terms and conditions relating to the carrying out of our services will be set out individually with each purchase.
PPS Cleaning Supplies Ltd may share your information with other organisations in the course of carrying out our functions, or to enable others to perform theirs, but only where it is lawful and necessary to do so.
For clients, your personal information may be kept whilst the client is still active, and then client records retained for 7 years for tax purposes. General enquiries are kept for 6 months. Paper based documents which are no longer required are destroyed by cross-cut shredding.
• You have the right to request information about how your personal data is processed, and to request a copy of that personal data.
• You have the right to request that any inaccuracies in your personal data are rectified without delay.
• You have the right to request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for them to be processed.
• You have the right in certain circumstances (for example, where accuracy is contested) to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted.
• You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where it is processed for direct marketing purposes.
We take the appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure and protected against accidental loss, or an unauthorised access. We also apply the best practice to ensure that your data is protected. We will limit the access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business to know it.
Regular backups of our website take place to reduce the risk of data loss and we will notify you of a suspected data security breach where we are legally obligated to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.